Malay translation and interpreting services in Singapore
When it comes to experience translating the official documents required by the Ministry of Manpower – as well as other government bodies – we’ve got you covered too.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Are you targeting the Malay-speaking community in Singapore? Or in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei or anywhere else around the world?
With Asian Absolute, you’ll soon be doing business with confidence. No matter where your target Malay-speaking marketing happens to be based.
- Simple fluency in your target language isn’t enough. Asian Absolute only ever uses native Malay-speaking linguists for your English to Malay translation. We’re almost alone as a Language Service Provider in using English native-speakers for your Malay to English localisation projects too. After all, you carefully constructed your content in your original language so that it has the maximum appeal. Only a native specialist can ensure that your localised version will deliver the same powerful message.
- Knowledge of your industry’s terminology is a given.We handpick specialists for your project. Whether that means a native-speaking engineering expert to translate your instruction manuals. Or native marketing professionals to translate your marcoms.
- On top of this:
- Quality certified to the industry’s highest ISO: 9001 standard
- Translate and interpret from English to Malay of any register or dialect – including those spoken in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and elsewhere
- Equal expertise in more than 120 other languages
- Count on work delivered via a global network, guaranteeing incredibly fast turnaround times
- Rely on an award-winning project management team
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
“Bahasa” translation services – getting what you actually need
We’re often asked for “bahasa” translation services. But “bahasa” simply means “language” in Malay. We’ve found that when faced with this confusion, our other clients have wanted translation services for:
- Bahasa Malaysia – “Malaysian language”. Standard Malay is spoken globally by 18 million people.
- Bahasa Indonesia – “Indonesian language” is a form of Malay which is spoken by around 170 million people worldwide.
Asian Absolute provides both, of course. As well as obligation-free advice on which dialect of Malay is the one which will be most suitable for you.
Get Malay translation and interpreting services for your industry
Banking & Finance
Marketing & PR
Travel & Tourism
Malay interpreters for your event, meeting or project
You might need either consecutive or simultaneous interpreters depending on your specific assignment. What kind of event do you need to provide language support for?
Asian Absolute will always pair you with the right vocal talent or interpreting specialist for the situation:
- Business meeting
- Conference or seminar
- Speech or presentation
- Social events
- Dubbing or voice-overs for your video content
5 proven steps to localise your message
Whether you need Malay to English or English to Malay translation, we follow a proven, Quality-Assured process when localising your project:
- Tell us what you need by phone or email
- Approve the obligation-free quote you’re sent
- Your team of specialist linguists is chosen – they will have both experience and/or qualifications in your industry
- The style guide, glossaries and Translation Memories are created for your project.
- We recreate your content in your target language, making sure that it has maximum appeal and delivers the equivalent message to someone from your target culture.
Followed by triple-layer Quality Assurance
- A style and accuracy check by a senior editor
- Additional Quality Assurance measures
- Final review, featuring comments and discussion with your original translator
Learn more about getting the language support you need 24/7
Contact us today and talk to us about the Malay translation or interpreting services you need in Singapore. We’re always here to help – and you can request a free, no-obligation quote at any time.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.