Translation for banking and finance sector companies
We’re particularly proud of our ability to provide professional translation services to the leading banking and finance companies in Singapore. We employ specialist translators who have the relevant qualifications and experience to understand complex financial concepts and instruments, and to communicate them with authority.
Growing our financial translating team hasn’t been easy, given the challenges of finding translators in such a well-paid industry. We’ve worked hard to identify people who have made a lifestyle choice to move into translation, often from research. We work even harder to keep them on our team, allocating more of their highly sought-after time to our projects.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
- Work with an award-winning project management team
- Rely on native-speaking translators who are banking and finance specialists
- Localise any materials into more than 120 languages
- Count on a member of the UK’s Association of Translation Companies
- Get a quality that’s guaranteed to meet the international ISO:9001 standard
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
We provide specialist financial translators with expertise in diverse areas including fund management, investments, taxation, mortgages, loans, pensions and banking in all its forms.
Our services in Singapore
We translate all kinds of documents for our clients in Singapore, including:
- Annual reports
- Audit reports
- Balance sheets
- Bond and equity research
- Business plans
- Corporate minutes
- Credit research
- Financial accounting
- Income statements
- Disclaimers and fund regulations
- Distribution and underwriting agreements
- Equity research
- Initial public offerings
- Insurance policies and claims
- Investment proposals
- Investor updates
- Loan applications
- Saving plans
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Training materials
- Wealth management agreements
- Macroeconomic surveys
- Mergers and acquisitions
We also provide the following
- Certified translations for bank and company corporate documents
- Multilingual typesetting of marketing collateral, press releases, conference presentation materials and others
- Software localisation for multimedia products and financial software, user interface and related (e-) documentation.
- Verbatim, semi-verbatim, intelligent transcription
- Website translation and localisation
- Interpreters with background in finance
Experience you can rely on
We have the experience you need to get your project completed quickly, intelligently and – above all – accurately.
Find out why you can count on us:
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.