Real estate translation services in Singapore
Use our real estate translation services in Singapore and worldwide to attract new property buyers, close high-profile international real estate deals and much more besides.
Counted on by businesses across the Singapore real estate sector, we help property developers, estate agents and all other kinds of real estate experts buy, sell, advertise and negotiate successfully across language barriers – both locally and globally.
You might need an engaging property description for the latest entry in your portfolio. You might need to create a new version of your standard contracts in another language. Or to find an interpreter with real estate experience for a negotiation, conference or open house.
Whatever you need to say. Whoever your audience is. Use Asian Absolute to ensure the words you use are just as persuasive and compelling in any language. Delivering a quality which has not yet failed to meet the exacting standards of the Ministry of Manpower.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
We provide real estate translation and interpreting services for companies in every part of the Singapore property market.
You could be our longest-running regular client.
Or our newest and smallest customer. No matter what, you will always get caref:ul, personal service as well as:
- Your own personal project manager – a member of our award-winning project management team will personally see your project comes in under deadline and under budget.
- Native-speaking translators and interpreters – we only ever use native-speakers of your target language and culture to ensure your message is carefully crafted.
- Experts in more than 120 languages – we can help you target almost any language, dialect or region in the world.
- ISO:9001 quality certification – we meet this highest of international standards, in addition to being a member of the ATA, ATC and many other industry bodies.
- Real estate expertise which spans the globe – from our local office in Singapore and worldwide network, we provide locally tailored services for every market.
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Real estate translation handled by subject matter specialists
If you want your translated real estate content to be of the highest quality and accuracy, your translator needs to have subject matter expertise.
For this reason, we only ever use linguists who have Masters degree-level qualifications and/ or five years of industry experience to deliver our real estate translation services in Singapore.
This expertise allows us to translate:
- Real estate listings
- Website listings
- Property leases
- Tenancy and occupancy agreements
- Building permits
- Zoning permits
- Realtor’s licenses
- Home loan applications
- Financial paperwork
- Real estate safety and standards documentation
- Housing association information
- All kinds of materials relating to residential and commercial properties
Localise your marketing, website, app and more
We have a great deal of experience translating contracts, permits and other official documents unique to the property industry. But we also regularly localise marketing, web content, software and all kinds of other materials for clients of every size.
To localise content for a new international audience, you need a native-level understanding of that specific culture in addition to in-domain expertise. That’s why we only ever use native translators for your real estate content.
Because only they have the personal familiarity with the cultural norms, expectations and standards of your target audience.
Relying on their knowledge, we provide:
- Certified, notarised and apostilled translation and document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and DTP for any project
- Software localisation for multimedia products and real estate software, UI and related (e-) documentation
- Website translation and web localisation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and remote interpreters with a background in real estate
How our real estate translation services work
- Ask for a free, no-obligation quote – tell us what you need from your project and we can provide an accurate estimate. As soon as you’re happy with your quote, we can begin.
- Your team is gathered – we hand-pick real estate specialists who are native speakers of your target language from our global talent pool.
- We assemble terminology glossaries – we gather your brand guidelines and technical glossaries and create Translation Memories. These speed up translation, as well as making this and all your projects cohesive.
- We work to your deadlines and budget – we have a global network which allows us to work on your project 24 hours a day. Get in touch with us no matter how short your deadlines appear to be.
- Rely on triple-layer Quality Assurance checks – professional editing and proofreading are a vital part of our real estate translation services. We can also provide back translation and reconciliation if you have a high-value project which calls for them.
Is Machine Translation a good choice for real estate projects?
It’s important to distinguish between two different types of Machine Translation (MT) tools:
- Generic MT engines, like Google Translate – are never a good idea for translating real estate content. If you run a property description written in a foreign language through Google Translate, you can see the quality of output you’ll get. That’s not going to persuade anyone. Nor is it suitable for technical content, such as legal contracts.
- Custom MT engines – however, it is possible to specifically train a custom MT engine for certain real estate translation projects. To do so, you need an extensive quantity of properly “cleaned” in-domain bilingual data and specialist human post-editors to improve and train the output.
Asian Absolute specialises in custom MT engine training. If this sounds like it could be the solution you’re looking for, do get in touch with us.
Get a free, no-obligation quote 24/7
Request a free, no-obligation quote or further information about getting what you need from your real estate translation services in Singapore today.
With a worldwide network of offices, including one right here in the city, we’re standing by to help you 24 hours a day.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.