Oil and gas translation services for Singapore
Use our oil and gas translation services in Singapore and worldwide to succeed no matter which part of the energy industry you’re in – or which part of the world you want to do business with.
You might be an upstream company needing to translate geophysical or geotechnical logs. You may be a company further downstream seeking to localise your website, social impact assessments or marketing materials.
Whatever you need, you’ll need native-speaking subject matter specialists to do it. It’s the only way to guarantee your translated text is not only accurate, but also precisely tailored to your target audience’s cultural norms and expectations.
With us, your project will be in the right hands. Your linguist could be a former or current professional in the oil and gas sector. Or an academic qualified to Masters degree level in a related field. Sometimes, they’ll be both.
Paired with our award-winning project management expertise, our expert translators enable us to create the accurate, carefully adapted translations the oil and gas industry needs in Singapore and around the globe.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
We produce powerful, accurate translations for companies in the upstream, midstream and downstream of the oil and gas industry.
We produce powerful, accurate translations for companies in the upstream, midstream and downstream of the oil and gas industry. No matter the size of your enterprise, you will always receive the same attentive, personal service:
- Award winners in project management – we assign your own personal project manager from our award-winning team.
- Native-speaking oil and gas specialists – your translation team will be selected from our global talent pool of oil and gas industry experts.
- Coverage of more than 120 languages – including the industry’s often-required Russian, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Kurdish, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, Algerian, Mexican Spanish, Venezuelan Spanish and Bahasa Malay.
- Quality which meets the MoM’s standards – in addition to being ISO-certified, our translations have not yet failed to meet the high standards of Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower.
- Global expertise in the energy sector – from our local office in Singapore, we provide oil and gas translations to every corner of the industry.
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Oil and gas translation by subject matter specialists
The main element controlling the accuracy of your translated document is your linguist’s industry knowledge.
That’s why we always pair you with an expert in the field. This might mean your linguist is qualified or experienced in drilling, metallurgy, telecommunications, health and safety, civil engineering – or more than a dozen areas. Whatever it is that your project calls for.
With a minimum of five years of industry experience and/or Masters degree-level qualifications in your field, we will find you the ideal oil and gas translator to localise:
- AutoCAD files and drawings
- Business communications of all kinds
- Civil engineering documents
- Diagnosis manuals
- Drilling programs
- Expedition reports
- Health, Safety and Environment reports
- Legal documents
- Marketing brochures
- MicroStation files
- Process descriptions
- Production documents
- Quality assessment and procedures
- Service manuals
- Technical specifications
- Training and user manuals
- Well Reports
Translation for upstream, midstream and downstream companies
We regularly work with companies who need oil and gas translation in Singapore and globally who define themselves as being in certain parts of the energy industry:
- Upstream companies – including the geological, drilling and expedition reports which companies involved in crude oil and gas production often work with.
- Midstream companies – featuring the translation of safety manuals, operations manuals and tender documents as well as a huge range of other projects.
- Downstream companies – projects for downstream companies might include marketing or web translation, environmental compliance documentation and a dynamic array of others.
Website and software localisation, patents and more
Our oil and gas translation services are often called on by businesses who need to translate technical documents. But we also have the in-house experts needed to localise software, marketing, your website and much more besides.
Like our technical document translation, all of this is handled by natives of your target language and culture. With their comprehensive knowledge of their home culture, they’re exactly who you need to take care of:
- Certified, notarised and apostilled translation and document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and DTP for any project
- Software localisation for multimedia products and software, UI and related (e-) documentation
- Website translation and web localisation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and remote interpreters with a background in the energy industry
How your oil and gas translators work
- Ask for a free quote – armed with some details about your project, we can provide a free, no-obligation quote.
- We bring together your project team – choosing from our global network of experts, we assemble a team specifically for your project.
- We agree on terminology – after studying your style guidelines and glossary of terms, we create Translation Memories. This guarantee consistency of translation within and across your projects.
- You tell us about your deadlines – we can work even within short timeframes thanks to our global network.
- Three layers of Quality Assurance – all of the oil and gas translation services we complete include editing and proofreading plus a final review by your original translator. For your highest value projects, back translation and reconciliation are also available.
Your free quote is waiting
Discuss your next oil and gas translation project with us today. From our local office in Singapore, we’re ready to connect you with any part of the world.
Get your free, no-obligation quote or find out more about using us today. We’re here to help 24/7.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.