Gaming translation services
As an experienced developer, you already know how important it is to properly localise your games and apps. Ensuring complete immersion and a seamless user experience are just the start.
Why work with Asian Absolute?
You will be matched with a native-speaking linguist familiar with the type of game or app that you’re making. The fact that they are native-speakers of your target language ensures that your audience will be presented with a final product which seems to have been written and designed with them in mind.
Depending on your genre, translating and properly localising your content may present unique challenges to a normal translator. That’s why we work with experienced specialists and with you to ensure that artistic and stylistic decisions are preserved when localising your game or app for players and users in a different region.
- Work with translators who know games – and know how important it is for your vision to come across clearly in any language
- Easily localise into more than 120 languages using experienced native-speaking linguists
- Keep your code and IP safe – we practice the sort of security measures usually found among global banks, and our linguists sign Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Count on a fast turnaround, with our worldwide network of specialists able to provide round-the-clock work
- Rely on the highest quality – our work meets the highly regarded ISO:9001 quality management standard and we’re members of the ATC, ATA and many others
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Why it’s more than just words
Remember – it’s not just about accurately translating the words on the screen or your audio files. Our translation services for the interactive entertainment industry will completely adapt your content to the culture and society of your target audience.
Your specialist game translator will be a native of the region you wish to target. This means they can advise you on issues such as:
- Colour schemes and UI:certain cultures, such as China, place a large degree of emphasis on colour symbolism. There are also certain norms which users in different regions may expect – right-to-left language menus, for example.
- Subject matter and cultural sensitivities:different audiences will understand and interpret historical, societal, political and many other issues in different ways. We ensure that you have an understanding of these differences so that your game or app will not be in conflict with them.
Translation services for games and apps all over the world
You can have us effectively localise your game and app into any language spoken in any region in the world. We most commonly provide:
Game and app localisation for all platforms and OS
What system or platform is your game designed to run on? We’ve already localised apps on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac as well as on classic and modern consoles. Simply tell us what you need. We’ve already provided translation and localisation services for gaming industry clients of all sizes, so we’ll always be to match you with the right specialist.
Games for PC and all consoles
Mobile apps and mobile games
Game packaging and manuals
Marketing and advertising for games of all kinds
Tell us about your language needs 24/7
Get in touch with us on your own schedule. We’re standing by to take your call and talk to you about your requirements at any time. Request a free, no-obligation quote now.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.