Education translation services for Singapore
Students are the lifeblood of your institution. Reach out to potential new international students and support your existing multilingual student body with education translation services already used by schools and universities across Singapore and around the world.
Our subject matter specialist linguists translate all the materials which you might need to localise as an educational organisation. Applications and admissions documents. Diplomas and theses. Marketing brochures and websites.
Of course, professional, accurate and – above all – culturally-aware materials are essential for marketing purposes. But having an awareness of critical cultural as well as linguistic differences is vital in academic translation too.
That’s why all of the linguists who deliver our education translation services in Singapore are native speakers of your target language. Combined with their expertise in the education sector – often as former or current teachers or other educators – they create the kind of highly accurate and authoritative translations you need for any purpose.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
With a global talent pool of specialist education translators, we have the resources to translate all kinds of educational content. This might mean your marketing materials, academic papers, legal documents or anything in between.
No matter whether you are our largest existing or smallest and newest customer, you get the same attentive, personal service:
- Award-winning project expertise – our project management team has won awards because they ensure that you, and all of our clients, see smooth progress through to completion.
- Experts in education translation – all linguists involved in your project will be hand-picked subject matter specialists, possessing five or more years of experience in the field and/ or Masters degree-level qualifications.
- Cultural and linguistic matching – we have native speakers of over 120 languages ready to help you find new students or support existing ones from any part of the world.
- Industry and ISO-certified – in addition to being ISO:9001 certified, we’re members of the ATC, ATA, Elia and many other industry bodies. The quality of our translations has never yet failed to meet the high standards of the Ministry of Manpower.
- Translate any and all materials – from diplomas to course materials to your university website, we have the expertise to localise any materials you need to make accessible in other languages.
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Count on specialist education translation for all materials
Because our education translators have in-depth subject matter expertise, they’re able to more effectively localise your materials for any global audience.
We might select an academic to translate your thesis. A marketing specialist to properly localise your website. Or a legal expert to handle translating immigration papers.
Tell us what you need to translate today. We regularly handle:
- Admissions documents
- Recommendation letters
- Immigration and Visa applications
- Transcript translation
- Masters thesis translation
- Diploma translation
- Student and parent consent forms
- Research papers
- New student orientation materials
- Syllabus and course descriptions
- Course materials
- Training presentations
- E-learning translation
Get academic translation designed for your field or school
With an extensive global network, we ensure that no matter where you need academic translation services – Singapore or in any location worldwide – we have a specialist in that field or type of education.
Our clients include educational organisations of all types and scales, including:
- Branches of foreign universities
- Polytechnics and arts institutions
- International schools
- Primary and secondary schools
- Public schools
- Private schools
Localise your marketing brochures, website and more
We often find ourselves providing education translation services for diplomas or research papers or legal and financial documents. But we also have an extensive in-house team of specialists in other fields.
For example, our marketing experts can localise or even fully transcreate your advertising materials so that they are just as finely judged and persuasive for prospective students from other regions and cultures as they are for your domestic students.
We also have software specialists and the experts needed for:
- Certified, notarised and apostilled translation and document translation
- Multilingual typesetting and DTP for any project
- Software localisation for multimedia products and software, UI and related (e-) documentation
- Website translation and web localisation
- Simultaneous, consecutive and remote interpreters including sign language interpreters with a background in education
How we work
- Get your free quote – tell us what your latest education translation project entails. We’ll provide a free quote with zero obligation.
- We pull together your project team – we select the ideal linguists for your project from our worldwide pool of talent.
- Terminology consultation – we know how important terminology management is in and out of academia. That’s why we use Translation Memory technology, glossaries of terms and other tools to keep your terminology cohesive and consistent.
- Discuss deadlines – tell us when you need your project to be completed by. Using our global network, we’re able to meet even the shortest delivery timeframes.
- Final Quality Assurance – our professional editors and proofreaders will review your project and your initial translator be given an opportunity for comment. You can also add back translation and reconciliation for your mission-critical documents.
Start with a free, no-obligation quote
Get in touch with us today. The team in our Singapore office are ready to discuss the education translation services you need at any time.
You can get a free, no-obligation quote or talk through your project with an expert 24/7.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.