Thai translation services and interpreters in Singapore
Asian Absolute’s Thai translation and interpreting services help your Singapore-based business succeed in Thailand – and vice-versa.
Get your written content localised by a specialist in your industry. Get a Thai interpreter for any of the spoken languages of Thailand – Thai, Isan, Kam Mueang or Pak Tai. You can also count on our experience producing documents which will be approved by the Ministry of Manpower and other government bodies.
Start doing business in the Thai market as if you were a local yourself. Or, as a Thai business, get the same native-speaking language support for your next steps in Singapore.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Asian Absolute will help you overcome any linguistic barrier to communication:
- Your project will always be completed by a subject matter specialist. This means you get your marcomms translated by a native-speaking marketing expert. Or your technical manuals translated by an engineer.
- They’ll be a native-speaker of your target language too. Your English to Thai translation will be handled by a native Thai linguist. Also, almost uniquely amongst translation agencies, we make sure an English native-speaker handles your Thai to English projects. It’s the only way to ensure that the precision and style of your document is maintained while accurately localising it for your new audience.
- Have your project managed by an award-winning team
- Wide-ranging experience translating documents for the Ministry of Manpower as well as other government and statutory bodies
- Specialist expertise in your field of study or industry
- Easily communicate in all Thai dialects such as Standard-Central, Bangkok and Khorat Thai
- A global network of linguists ensures swift turnaround times
- ISO: 9001-certified quality
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Thai translation – challenges and facts you need to know
Thai is one of the most unusual and interesting languages in the world. From a technical standpoint, it has no alphabet. There is also no punctuation, cases, plurals, conjugations or spaces between words.
When written, it has five linguistic registers:
- Common or street Thai
- Formal or elegant Thai
- Rhetorical Thai
- Religious Thai
- Royal Thai (only used when addressing a member of the royal family)
The decision of which linguistic register to use needs to be carefully considered depending on the situation. And that’s only one of the many unique challenges Thai offers.
But Asian Absolute’s translation services enable Singapore companies like yours can overcome them without difficulty.
Get a subject matter specialist for your field or industry
Part of your service will always involve matching your project with translators who have specific qualifications or experience in your industry – often both.
We provide Thai translation for all market sectors, including:
Travel & Tourism
Banking & Finance
Marketing & PR
Easily arrange Thai interpreting services for your specific situation
Get a consecutive or simultaneous Thai interpreter with extensive local experience of Thai business etiquette, culture and mannerisms – in addition to their linguistic expertise. A native understanding of spoken Thai’s five tonal registers – mid, low, high, rising and falling – is vital if you want your communication to be flawless.
You’ll get just the right specialist you need for your:
- Business meeting
- Conference or seminar
- Presentation or speech
- Voice-over or dubbing project
How your English to Thai and Thai to English translation works
Having a little understanding of how our process works should help you get the very best from your Thai translation services:
- Get in touch by phone or form and tell us what you need.
- You’ll be sent an all-inclusive, obligation-free quote for your project.
- Once you’ve approved it, we’ll select your team of specialist translators. They’ll be both subject matter specialists with qualifications and/or experience of your industry as well as native speakers of your target language.
- We’ll create a glossary, style guide and Translation Memories (TMs) for your project
- The localisation process happens. Your document is recreated for your target audience in a way which retains your style, fluidity and message but which also meets local cultural expectations and norms.
- Your documents are examined by a senior editor, who checks the accuracy and message.
- Additional Quality Assurance checks take place.
- Finally, your original translator is allowed to make some comments before a final review happens.
Contact us 24/7 to discuss your needs
When you need Thai translators or interpreters, contact us. You can speak to an expert 24/7, request a free quote without obligation and get your project underway.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.