Hebrew translation and interpreting services for Singapore
Professional Hebrew translators are in short supply in Singapore, so we’re proud to work with some of the very best. Asian Absolute’s translation and interpreting services in Singapore are always delivered by native-speaking linguists…
That’s because only native-speakers have the understanding of the cultures in both your home and target markets which will enable you to successfully bridge the gap.
With proven expertise, our subject matter specialists enable you to connect effectively with your audience every time:
They have the same kind of qualifications and/ or experience in your industry as you do. Just what you need to ensure you speak with the same authority no matter what language your words are in.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Whether you are a native speaker of another of Singapore’s rich tapestry of languages trying to do business with the Jewish community in Singapore – or a native Hebrew speaker trying to get your message across to a wider audience – nothing so simple as a language barrier will get in your way.
We have native Hebrew-speaking linguists who provide English to Hebrew translation services for Singaporean companies who want to reach the Hebrew-speaking market. We also provide native English-speaking translators for Hebrew to English communications.
Asian Absolute has:
- An industry award-winning project management team
- Subject matter specialists in all fields – manufacturing, engineering, finance, life sciences and more
- Native-language linguists for more than 120 languages
- A 24-hour working process which helps you beat any deadline
- Full certification as meeting the ISO:9001 quality management standard
Guinness World Records
Get Hebrew translation in Singapore tailored to your industry and project
Have an advertising specialist translate your marketing collateral. Get an expert with qualifications and/or experience in law to handle your legal translation project…
Whatever field you work in, we have the linguist to match. All of our Hebrew to English and English to Hebrew translation services in Singapore – and worldwide – are provided by professionals who have experience and/or qualifications in the relevant industry.
As well as matching industry expertise, you can take advantage of experts in:
Should I choose Yiddish or Hebrew translation services?
While Hebrew and Yiddish both rely on the Hebrew alphabet, the languages are in fact very different. Yiddish is an Indo-European Germanic dialect. Hebrew, an Afro-Asiatic Semitic language.
The thriving Jewish community in Singapore has relatively few Yiddish speakers. However, Hebrew is the main religious language of Judaism and is spoken in synagogues around the world – including in Singapore.
Just like other ethnic groups in Singapore, most Singaporean Jews speak one of the country’s national languages – predominantly English – in public. At home, they may speak any number of languages, including Hebrew, depending on their origins.
If you are trying to reach the Jewish community in Singapore, you may also need:
- Arabic translation services (the majority of Singapore’s original Jewish population were Arabic-speaking)
- Spanish translation services (including of Ladino, also known as Judaeo-Spanish, for Latin American Jews)
If you’re not sure which language would be best for your project, we will always be able to advise you.
Hebrew interpreting services ideal for your event or interview
As well as written Hebrew, we provide consecutive and simultaneous interpreters for all kinds of assignments in Singapore and globally. These include:
- Business meetings
- Social engagements and dinners
- Conferences and seminars
- Legal or medical appointments
Voice-overs and dubbing projects
The linguist we pair you with always be intimately familiar with the subject at hand. For example, if you need a Hebrew interpreter for a doctor’s appointment, we always try to provide a specialist with experience in the medical field.
In addition to verbally interpreting the words in any conversation or speech, your language specialist will be able to help you follow any points of social or business etiquette to ensure you successfully achieve whatever you’re setting out to do.
How your service will work
- Get a free no-obligation quote – after you provide as many details as you can, we give you a clear quote.
- Your team is selected – your personal project manager selects the expert linguists required for your project from our global talent pool.
- Creation of glossaries and style guides – working together, we create style guides, glossaries and Translation Memories to ensure phrasing is consistent across this project and all your future projects too.
- Working in a secure environment – all of the Hebrew translation services we provide take place in a highly secure environment. Your information is always safe.
- Localisation – grammatical differences. Cultural sensitivities. Stylistic preferences. Symbology and images. Whatever materials you need to have translated, our linguists will transform every part of your message so that it will be understood in the same way by someone from another culture.
- Quality Assurance – your project will be checked by a senior editor and proofread before being returned to your original translator for comment. For the highest value projects, we can also provide additional QA steps such as back-translation and reconciliation.
Discuss your project with an expert 24/7
Tell us about your project today and ask any questions you have about our translation services in Singapore.
Get a free, no-obligation quote or more information at any time. We’re here to assist you 24/7.
Request a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.